CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

They will know we are Christians by our E-mails.

I get tired of e-mails that say if you love God than you will send this e-mail to 10 other people.

You know the e-mail.

It has a interesting story or poem related to God than a guilt message that says something like "if this was a joke than you would send it to your friends".

Is this little poem going to change someone's outlook towards God. I can tell you for a fact that some of the people who have sent it to me that it hasn't changed them much.

It sort of like going to church only on Christmas and Easter like I did my part. My faith and love towards God will not be proven through two visits to church and an e-mail.

My love for God is proven and sometimes lacking proof in my everyday walk.



























2 comments:

Gary Wood said...

Agreed!

Anonymous said...

Good point Rodney. Some also seem to think they will know we are Christians from our t-shirts.