CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 11, 2006

I need your help

Imagine a kid saying to another hey I'll trade you my Samson for your rookie Nebuchadnezzar. That's right biblical trading cards - I need help because my character drawing skills lack greatness but the good side is that no one will know if Samuel had a mole on left cheek. I also will take any good ideas. If your ideas are bad please keep them to yourself (just kidding).

I don't want to sell them but I think it would be a good way for kids to learn the bible. I might just have them for my kids or for the kids at Church.

Here are some ideas

Noah - picture on one side

bio on the other

Noah -
likes - building thing and animals

strengths - listen to God instead of people who said he was crazy


Eve -
likes - picking fruit with husband and designing clothes out of leaves

strengths - mother of all the earth

These are silly examples but you get the idea.

0 comments: