CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

GARAGE SALE
















This is my cat Garage and he is for sale at a low price of free.

He just appeared one day in our garage and he is still there. He makes frequent trips inside the house thru our doggie door. He's a nice cat but our cat does not like him. He started out as princess garage cat until a visit to vet where it was revealed to us that he is not a princess but a prince.

He's a long hair cat. OK!

I don't want to take him to the pound.

We will probably be stuck with him.

I think my mother's curse has been passed down to me.

We used to joke that stray animals would give out our address to other stray animals.

It would sound something like this - You go to this place and they will take real good care of you until you get back on your paws.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Clever title.

I'd love to help you out, but I hate cats with the passion of 1,000 white-hot suns.