CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Happy Family Celebration Day!

I have officially named today Family Celebration Day. I know that it is hard sometimes to have family time together because of busy schedules but I also think it is a very important to spend time together. I hope that you spend more than this day having fun together with your family but I wanted to have a special day for my family and I wanted to share it with everybody.

From this day forward on February the 2nd it will be known as Family Celebration Day!

Enjoy time with your family. You never know when it will be taken from you.

I had my kids taken from my wife and I for four months on this day last year. We are not promised tomorrow and we sure don't know what it holds for us.

Love your family! Give them an extra long hug and kiss.

Your family is a blessing from God that should not be taken for granted.

Happy Family Celebration Day!

0 comments: