CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

There goes my gold medal chances

I've always dreamed of standing on a platform with a gold medal around my neck and the national anthem is playing while tears going down my check. It gives me goose bumps just thinking about it.
Did I ever do anything to pursue this dream? NO!

Now at the age of 36 I've realized my dream is not going to happen.

OK, I realized it about the age of 21.

OK, 16!

Then it happened, my dream had a chance, I was watching the Olympics and saw the event Curling. Have you seen this event? Ice rink janitors everywhere dream of making their countries Curling team. They don't look like great athletes. I can do this!

Then I have a flashback from the morning when walking to my car where I slipped and fell on the ice.

My dreams ended on a cold Oklahoma morning in my driveway but I will never forget that day. Well not for a while it hurt.

0 comments: