CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 18, 2005

Goodbye sweet treats!






We’re trying to promote healthy living in our house. We’re giving coupons to our 4 yr old to take to her Grandma/babysitter’s house and for our house. The coupons will be for one sweet treat every once in a while or just one cup of chocolate milk instead of many. We hope this will help her make healthy habits not just now but good habits in the future. This can only be done if we her parents are a good example and make good decisions too.

I’ve known people who have said when I have children then I will go to Church because I want my kids to be raised at Church. There is a chance that this person’s children will grow up to be Christians but the truth is probably look to parents spiritual habits. If they don’t care about their soul now than it will be hard to make good spiritual habits.

I know it’s going to be hard to change my eating habits but I know who’s watching me.

0 comments: