CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

HOLY HOT CHOCOLATE , BATMAN!


I’m scared of hot chocolate!

A couple of weeks ago I stopped by Brahms to get a hot chocolate. Brahms makes everything better and they also put whipped cream on their hot chocolate. What does whipped cream have to do with anything? Will it usually cools down the hot chocolate. The morning that I purchased this wonderful drink but still scary they asked

would you like some whipped cream with that?”

and I replied

yes please”.

Now this is when it gets interesting, anticipating drinking the hot chocolate( which is a wonderful drink at this time and no way scary) on a cold November morning even though I know that it is hot but I thought the whipped cream would make it safe so I decided to take a sip. A sip that’s all just one little sip what could that hurt but the sip was not a sip it was a swig.

That’s when it happened the wonderful drink turned scary. It was in my mouth burning.

Should I spit it out but where?

Should I swallow? The horror

I burnt my tung (that’s how you spell tongue after you burn it). That’s when I started to fear hot chocolate.

I, like batman have decided to use my fear and turn it against my enemies and become Hot Chocolate man. I could wear a brown outfit and shoot whipped cream at my enemies.

I really don’t have that many enemies other than AOL, DHS and the Galleria furniture store. Somebody already took the website name HOT CHOCOLATE MAN (GROSS!) and what kind of superhero doesn’t have a website.

So, I guess that I will go on living my ordinary life and maybe I will try that wonderful but scary drink called hot chocolate one day but until then.....

BEWARE OF THE HOT CHOCOLATE!

0 comments: