CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 14, 2005

HOT DOG!

I was able to go to the OU game Saturday with my good friend Steve. I had a good time and yes, I did root for the Sooners (my allegiance still with the Pokes).

What was it that got my attention?

Was it the exciting football game? NO
Was it the flyover during the National Anthem? NO
Was it the vendor loosing his money and it flying all over the crowd? NO
Was it the awesome Fighting Texas Aggie Band? NO


It was a sign on the JUMBOTRON. An advertisement for BAR-S FOODS bragging that they make 7 million hotdogs a day. That's 2 Billion 541 Million hotdogs a year and I gave them Thanksgiving and Christmas day off.


Now that's a lot of free radicals.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

My sister and I also saw the sign and we both cringed. How many hotdogs can an American eat? That works out to 101 hotdogs a year for each person in OK, TX, and KS (I have no idea how big Bar-S's range is).

I'm feeling sick...